Fall 2018 Registration Open
Updated Wednesday July 18, 2018 by Paul McKay.
Registration for Northwest Little League’s Fall 2018 season is now open! Please click here to register for Class A, AA, AAA, Majors, and Intermediate divisions. The fees for each division will increase by $25 per player after August 12 and we will close registration for specific divisions on a rolling basis as they reach capacity.
- League age in the fall carries over from the previous spring. If you were a 10 in the spring, you are a 10 in the fall.
- We are altering the registration form this fall. Since we allocated players based on tryout results for the spring ‘18 season, we are having all players aged 9 through 12 register for the kid pitch divisions. The commissioners will place players based on spring placement, predominantly. Players return to their spring ‘18 teams.
- 11-year olds who played in AAA in the spring will be placed in Majors to prepare them for the upcoming spring season.
- Per NWLL policy, all spring 12s play in Intermediate. We do this for several reasons.
- The following spring, the current 12s will play in the Intermediate division (50/70 diamond) and we have found that playing up in the fall eases the transition.
- The fall is traditionally a transitional season in NWLL, and stronger players often play up. This results in younger divisions, overall.
- Players in the kid pitch division range who are new to NWLL will be placed at the discretion of the commissioners.
The Fall 2018 season will begin in early September and will end by early November. Please be sure to register as soon as possible.